Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Tuesday, April 22, 2008, post moved

(OK. I've actually moved this from my original blog. I wanted to change the address from seventh to 7th and couldn't figure out how to do it other than starting from scratch. So, I started from scratch since I only had one post (and one comment. Thanks Lisa!)

Tuesday, April 22...
We will soon be entering 'Seventh Heaven'. Well, at least when CCAA (China adoption department) decides to send us our LOA (Letter of Approval) or SOC (Seeking of Confirmation), whatever they are now calling it. Then we wait three weeks after that for TA (Travel Approval). And finally approximately two to three weeks from then we will officially enter 'Seventh Heaven' when our Miss Autumn joins the family. I know you were taught in school that one and one makes two. ...Well, that just isn't so with our family. Soon, one and one will make seven! Luckily we have enough seats in both vehicles to fit all seven of us. I do believe that technically the Expedition can hold eight... Oh well think about that later. ;-)With the time getting so close to getting Miss Autumn, I knew I needed to set up a blog. However, I didn't want to set up a separate one. I wanted something for the whole family and now we have it. I will do my best to get everyone up to speed. This will be where we post during our China trip and afterwards. One day may be about number one son. Another day about number three son or number one daughter. Can you believe soon we'll have a number two daughter!!!!!

Angi

No comments: